Make this Christmas countdown especially festive with easy to use inkjet printable glitter paper.
- Glitter Prints paper
- Any inkjet printer
- Wooden frame (I used a 12x12 scrapbooking frame.)
- Thumb tacks
- Twine or string
- Mini clothespins or paper clips
To create your own glittery Christmas countdown:
1. Design your own gift tags using a blank template and your favorite photo editing software or use the tags I designed.
2. Print the tags on Glitter Prints paper using any inkjet printer. Don't worry - this smooth glitter paper won't flake or make a mess.
3. Cut out the tags. You may want to write an activity, a book, a random act of kindness, or a Bible verse on the back of each tag to do each day.
4. Remove the backing and glass from the frame.
5. Measure and place tacks into the back of the frame at evenly spaced intervals. Wrap twine or string around the tacks and tie in place.
6. Use small clothespins or paper clips to hang the tags from the twine.
I love how the glitter paper gives a sparkle to the tags and makes even a simple design look more festive. It's such an easy way to make and personalize crafts and gifts.
|Isn't it pretty?|
Connect with Core'dinations on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.