I'm Lorie, a reading specialist turned SAHM to two preschoolers. We do lots of fun and easy activities related to kid's books. Thanks for visiting us!loriesk (at) msn (dot) com
You are free (encouraged!) to pin anything on my blog!
Feel free to use any ideas you find here, but please don't copy and publish entire posts on your blog without permission. Thank you!
Any children's activities are merely accounts of what my children and I have done and not recommendations, suggestions, or advice. If you decide to duplicate any activity, please supervise children closely and use common sense.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
1. No purchase of payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win giveaways. A purchase will not improve an individual's chances of winning.
2. Giveaways are open to readers within the US only.
3. Reading Confetti is not responsible for late or lost enteries, electronic or Internet malfunctions or failures, losses or damages beyond the control of Reading Confetti, or any printing or typographical errors associated with the giveway.
4. Winner must respond within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be chosen.
5. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Winner may not substitute prize. Reading Confetti or its sponsors may subtitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is not available.
7. Entering the giveaway constitutes permission to use the winner's name for promotional purposes.
8. Entering the giveaway releases Reading Confetti from any liability whatsoever and waives any and all causes of action related to claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind in association with the giveaway, the prize, and the delivery and uses of the prize.
9. Void where prohibited by law.