- MJ at A Happy Song encouraged her kids to continue the spirit of giving with Valentine mailboxes.
- KC Edventures has 6 easy ways to show your kids you love them including a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt printable.
- Local Fun for Kids has nine crafts and activities for Valentine's Day including Rice Krispie Pops.
- Let's not forget about the littlest Valentines! You can find eight activities for the babies and toddlers including my personal favorite, Love Bug Footprints, at The Educators' Spin On It.
- Learn how to make a quick and easy Valentine candle at Crafty Journal.
- Make some animals from heart shapes.
I've pinned these to the Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!