- Apply paint with a spray bottle (Creative Playhouse) or sponge (Two Big Two Little).
- Practice number recognition with paint and cotton swabs (Learn with Play at Home).
- Make prints with objects found around the house like Legos (Play Through the Day) and pumpkins (Putti's World).
- Paint with glue and add spices (Two Big Two Little).
- Use different body parts like your fists (Putti's World) or belly (Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk) to apply the paint.
- Squish the paint in a plastic bag (Organic Aspirations) or put it in a salad spinner (Two Big Two Little).
I've pinned these to the Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!