1. Check out this fun salt dough island from Pi'ikea Street.
2. The pirate craft round up at Sugar Snips includes a parrot and a pirate ship!
3. The Lego pirate birthday party at Crayon Freckles was beyond cute. I'd have to say my favorite is the baby picture mustaches.
4. Atkinson Drive has an adorable pirate printable.
And what's the fun in being a pirate if you don't have a treasure map?
treasure map look authentic.
2. Check out the adorable backyard treasure hunt at Life with Moore Babies. I love the legend with different movement activities.
3. Here's our letter treasure map.
4. And I also made my little ones a preschool treasure map to work on letter recognition, movement, and counting.
I've pinned these to the Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!