1. These hanging garden baubles from Pi-ikea Street are adorable and look like lots of fun to make.
2. Who wouldn't like a bouquet of these sweet tissue paper flowers from Keepin' 2 Boys Busy? Plus, they never wilt!
3. If flowers are not your thing, you could make a cute bouquet of pinwheels from Happy Little Kiwi.
4. The Good Long Road shared some homemade lavender bath goodies.
5. And wrap up whatever gift you give with some kid decorated wrapping paper at Little Moments.
We are making another milk jug bird feeder to give to Grandpa and Grandma on September 9.
Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!