To make the TP roll Frankenstein you'll need:
Green paper or paint
2 brass fasteners
Black decorative shreds for gift bags
1. Cover the TP roll in green paper or paint.
2. Once dry, add google eyes.
3. Add details with a black marker like a mouth, nose, and scar.
4. Insert a brass fastener on each side. An adult should help with this.
5. Tuck some black paper shreds into the top for hair and you've created your own Frankenstein.
6. Read a book about Frankenstein. Try Crankenstein by Samantha Berger or Do Not Build a Frankenstein! by Neil Numberman about all the reasons why making your own monster is not a good idea. Or maybe it is ...