- Snowman Party Poppers from Creative Kid Snacks are cute and healthy.
- Snowman Popcorn Cups from Learning to Play and Playing to Learn are another great choice if you've overdone it on the sugar in the last few weeks.
- Snowman Cookie Pops from B-Inspired Mama are a great no-bake option.
- Melted Snowman Cookies from Learning to Play and Playing to Learn are so much fun.
- Our Mini Marshmallow Treats are great on their own or stuck on top of cupcakes or apple slices.
I've pinned these to the Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!