- Create a thankfulness tree at Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Write thank you post cards every day at The Good Long Road
- Have a family dinner at The Good Long Road
- Check out the huge list of resources and more ideas at Raising Figure Skaters
- Make a thankful turkey at Train Up a Child
- Perform random acts of kindness at Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers
- Involve your kids in giving with 10 great ideas at Home Learning Journey
- Write a book of thanks at Wisdom. Knowledge. Joy.
- Begin a thankful countdown at We'd Rather Be Camping
- If it's too late for Thanksgiving activities, make a blessings Christmas tree
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!
Full Hands Full Hearts
The Sunday Showcase