5 from this week:
1. Use sandpaper and yarn to create letters from Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk.
2. Squish some sight words at Life with Moore Babies.
3. Build some letters in the bath at In Lieu of Preschool.
4. Feed the monster and practice words and letter sounds at Train Up a Child.
5. Play some alphabet bowling at Making Boys Men.
5 from last week:
6. Make some DIY sensory letters at Train Up a Child.
7. Create a CVC word flip book to play 10 different games at Learners in Bloom.
8. Play with some alphabet balloons at See Vanessa Craft.
9. Use laminated alphabet letters to play some fun games at Play Create Explore.
10. Use flash cards in 20 different ways.
I pinned them all to the Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!