Have you decorated your Halloween pumpkins yet? If not, here are 12 fun ideas for you:
No Carve Ideas:
2. Decorate your pumpkins with things from nature and your craft stash at Blog Me Mom,
3. Use dot stickers for quick and easy pumpkins from Putti's World.
4. Paint your pumpkins like these at Our School at Home.
5. Use puffy paint to create fun faces and designs on your pumpkin from Train Up a Child.
6. Try a new technique and "tall paint" your pumpkins like these at The Journals of a Laura Ingalls Wilder Wannabe.
7. Go pink in support of breast cancer research from The Educators' Spin On It.
8 & 9. Use sticker faces or kits so even the littlest ones can decorate a pumpkin with two ideas from Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails.
Taming the Goblin.
11. You could achieve the same look by using a hammer and golf tees (and be sure to check the 49 other fun fall ideas too) at Mama of Many Blessings.
12. I love this resource! 101 free pumpkin carving stencils at Edventures with Kids.
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!