jelly bean bushes and flowers that change color just like My Garden (from Crafty Moms Share).
2. Create a play scene for Thumbelina (from Blog Me Mom).
3. Plant some magic beans in honor of Jack and the Beanstalk (from Sugar Snips).
4. Go pretend camping like Bailey in Bailey Goes Camping (from Two Big Two Little).
5. Make a lion mask to retell stories like Tawny Scrawny Lion and Dandelion (from Pi'ikea Street).
I've pinned these to the Kid's Co-op Pinterest Board (and you can find a featured button on my buttons page if you'd like one.)
Looking for more ways to retell a story?
peanut butter sandwich like the Peanut Butter Rhino.
7. Feed the very hungry caterpillar.
8. Blow down the little pigs' houses.
9. Plant some of Jack's magic beans and grow a beanstalk.
10. Create a barnyard tornado for Barn Storm or Farmer Brown Goes Round and Round.
Thanks so much to everybody who linked up last week! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!