Today I'm sharing a Christmas handprint craft that is very flexible. You can use pretty much whatever supplies you have on hand and kids can help with everything but attaching the jingle bells with hot glue.
Here is what I used:
- 9x12 canvas board (Sturdy cardboard or a regular canvas would work great too.)
- Blue fabric
- Brown fabric paint
- Black and red pipe cleaners
- Google eyes
- Small sheet of red craft foam
- White felt (you only need a little)
- Pom poms (one white and one red)
- Jingle bells
- Liquid Stitch
- Glue gun
Next I cajoled my son and stepdaughter into making handprints onto the fabric. Nobody was feeling cooperative so this involved bribery with ice cream. Even ice cream couldn't get my two year to participate. Maybe next year.