In honor of the Earth Day Blog Hop hosted by Mommy Labs and Greening Sam and Avery, here is a round up of our favorite crafts made from recycled materials! Link up your own ideas to celebrate Earth Day on April 22 below!
1. Our racing board is made from recycled cardboard and paper towel tubes.
2. We made a fun game from a recycled milk jug.
3. We made a car from old cardboard boxes.
4. Our perpetual calendar is made from bottle caps. These would make a great chore chart too!
5. Finally, our reusable activity book isn't made from recycled materials, but is a great way to save paper.
All of these great blogs are sharing an Earth Day craft or activity:
Mommy Labs, Greening Sam and Avery Teach Preschool | Ready.Set.Read | Living at the Whitehead’s Zoo | The Outlaw Mom Blog | Rainy Day Mum | The Golden Gleam | Inspiration Laboratories | Nurture Store | Experimenting Mom | Kids Stuff World | Artsy Craftsy Mom | Creativity My Passion | Imagination Soup | Caution! Twins at play |Rockabye Butterfly | Explore Education | Getting Messy with Miss Jessy | Daria Music | Mama Smiles |Let’s Lasso the Moon | Reading Confetti | The Educators’ Spin On It | Kitchen Counter Chronicles | De tout et de rien | Our Feminist Playschool | The Wise Owl Factory Book a Day | Mommy and Me Book Club | Dirt and Boogers | Carrots Are Orange | Putti Prapancha | Toddler Approved | Imprints from Tricia | Smiling like Sunshine |
Have a great craft? Link it up!
I apologize, I'm having some technical difficulties with the link code. If you visit some of the other blogs, you'll be able to link up your project and see other great ideas! Sorry about that!
Linking to It's Playtime!, Science Sparks, Sassy Sites, Six Sisters' Stuff